Thursday, June 02, 2005



Missed the 1st half of TJ's band concert. Was damn damn sad. Heard that they played Invictus. Aww. And I was actually looking forward to hearing their SYF choice piece(don't know what the title is) again. That sud-sud percussionist. Aww. Got an extra last min ticket from Jan. Haha. She sold me for half price, and YES, I watched only half of the concert. What is this man. Duh.

The 2nd half was a very interesting play la! It was like a modified version of the Invisible Cloak or sth? The King's sth? Sry guys, I'm deprived of a normal childhood you see. Arhaha! Yeah. Had a good laugh. Enjoyed the concert. Jas and I were busy oogling at that super sud 1st trombonist! =x I seriously think that he played very well la. HAHA! Great job, Kev and Rach! Wooohoooo!

Just reached home. Went to Mumu's house with the girls to study.

Lala~




beautiful day, in bliss :) 11:13 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT